Fun facts about me:
– I grew up in northern Wisconsin, along the shore of Lake Superior
– I lived on a hobby farm and raised pigs, cows, chickens, and cats
– I sang in a band in college and continue to sing today!
– I am the youngest child of 4 and am the only girl
– My husband and I moved to Helena in 2007. We moved back to Wisconsin in 2010 to raise a family and missed Montana so much that we moved back!
– This is my second time teaching at HMS
– I have a Yorkie named Humphrey
– My husband looks like Aaron Rodgers
– My daughter is in 8th grade and my son is in 6th grade at HMS this year
I’m looking forward to working with you!