Welcome to 6th grade Earth Science with Mrs. Berry!
This web page is a place for you to access information and resources for your Science class. This year you will work as scientists and engineers to answer scientific questions and solve real-world problems. I am honored to be your teacher and I hope you have a great year at Helena Middle School.
I will use 5 online locations to make information, resources, and assignments available to students and families.
- Mrs. Berry’s Webpage (you are here right now) – please take a few minutes to explore this page and see what is available here. You can find out what we’re doing this week by clicking on our weekly agenda
- Clever – students must use Clever to access Amplify which is our science curriculum. Clever also is a launch point for students to access Microsoft Office 365 (student Outlook email, Teams, Word, etc), curriculum resources, PowerSchool, and so much more! Please take time to explore Clever and see what is available there.
- Microsoft Teams– Class resources will be posted here including instructions for absences or missing work, and some assignments will be completed through the “assignments” tab here. Students should use the Teams Chat to ask me questions or seek assistance.
- Amplify– the majority of student work will be handed in here and it is also where detailed feedback on student work will be communicated to students.
- PowerSchool– upcoming assignment title and due date, score of graded assignments, overall class letter grade. I will update grades in PowerSchool at least once a week.
Please reach out if you have any questions!
You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at (406)324-1067.
I love to ski in the winter.