Welcome! My name is Ms. Osborne and I am so excited to be your teacher this year! This web page is a place for you to access information and resources for our 6th Grade Social Studies class.
I will use 5 online locations to make information, resources, and assignments available to students and families.
- Ms. Osborne’s Webpage – please take a few minutes to explore this page and see what is available here.
- Clever – students will use Clever to access TCI (our Social Studies curriculum for the year). Clever is also a launch point for students to access Microsoft Office 365 (student Outlook email, Teams, Word, etc), curriculum resources, PowerSchool, and so much more! Please take time to explore Clever and see what is available there.
- Microsoft Teams– posted here will be the weekly assignment schedule, all instructional videos, assignment directions and resources, and any announcement messages. Students should use the Teams Chat to ask me questions or seek assistance.
- TCI– the majority of student work will be handed in here. This site also includes the online textbook and many different tools that students will be asked to use throughout the year.
- PowerSchool– upcoming assignment title and due date, score of graded assignments, overall class letter grade. I will update grades in PowerSchool once a week.