Welcome! I am so excited to have you in my math class this year. It promises to be an interesting year, but we will work together as we navigate through the challenges to come. This page will be your guide to finding everything you need to proceed through this course.
I will use the following online locations to make information, resources, and assignments available to students and families.
- Mrs. Bivens’ Webpage – please take a few minutes to explore this page and see what is available here.
- Clever – Clever is a launch point for students to access Microsoft Office 365 (student Outlook email, Teams, Word, etc), curriculum resources, PowerSchool, and so much more! Please take time to explore Clever and see what is available there.
- Microsoft Teams– posted here will be the weekly assignment schedule all instructional videos, assignment directions and resources, and daily announcement messages. Students should use the Teams Chat to ask me questions or seek assistance.
- Core Focus on Math – This is our online math textbook. Student log in: user name – helena, password – math.
- PowerSchool– upcoming assignment title and due date, score of graded assignments, overall class letter grade. I will update grades in PowerSchool once a week.